Aluminium profiles come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Depending on your business needs, you can purchase bars, tubes, tees, angles, I-shaped beams, and many more custom shapes. BK-ALPROF offers a wide range of extrusion sizes and configurations, meeting the most precise requirements.
There are three main ways of making aluminium profiles: hot, warm, and cold extrusions. Each one has its own pros and cons. However, all of them preserve the most important features that people value in aluminum profiles and choose to use this particular material for.
Aluminium Profiles: Where to Use Them
Aluminium profiles are typically used in dozens of applications. Due to their lightweight and impressive corrosion-resistance under different conditions, they are used as parts of:
building constructions both indoors and outdoors,
bike and car frames,
office partition walls,
electronic systems and components,
and many more.
We use common aluminium alloys 6060 and 6063. Products made out of these alloys demonstrate a great strength-to-weight ratio and are used in manufacturing and industries of all kinds. Aluminium objects can be found in such areas as medicine, construction and the automotive industry.
Aluminium profiles are made during the extrusion process. Aluminium logs or billets are preheated and pushed through standard of custom-shaped dies under pressure to form the required product. After profiles have been extruded, they are moved to a stretcher. Afterward, it is time to apply paint or other finishes, for example, during the anodizing process.
Buying Aluminium Profiles at BK-ALPROF
BK-ALPROF stocks a wide range of aluminium profiles in different sizes. To place an order for aluminium profiles production, you can use the form below, call us at +1-718-303-2335 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are ready to help you find the best solution for your project requirements!
- Aluminum profiles for window ledges
- Furniture profiles - system (analog Raumplus, Comandor) for sliding door wardrobes
- Thresholds - coupling profiles for floor coverings
- Aluminum Profiles for ventilating grids
- Profiles for vertical blinds
- Profiles for making stairs
- Aluminum Profiles For Stretch Ceilings
- Profiles for roll-down shutters
- Profiles for mosquito net
- Aluminum Profiles for office partitions
- Profiles for light-emitting light fixtures
- Aluminum Profiles of “comb” type
- Profiles of electrotechnical designation
- Radiators – system of profiles for heating radiators
- Facade profiles - for suspended ventilated facades
- Drawing – profiles as per the Customer’s drawings
- Aluminum Automobile profiles
- Rectangular Aluminum Tubing
- Aluminum Angles by Bkalprof
- Aluminum Tubes Supplier
- Aluminum Framing
- Aluminum Square Tube Sizes
- Aluminum Beams
- Structural Aluminum Tube
- Aluminum Moldings
- Aluminum Rectangular Tubing Round Corners
- Aluminum Round Tube Connectors
- Aluminum Coil Tubing
- Aluminum Triangle Tubing
- STATIONARY STREET LIGHTS
Extrusion of profile
BK-ALPROF provides a wide range of services for the aluminum extrusion and the supply of aluminum profiles of various shapes and sizes. All products are made of aluminum alloys 6063 and 6060 with the government standards DIN EN 12020:2 at ISO certified company.
On our site you can find aluminum products of standard shapes (flat bars, square, rectangular and round tubes) for different purposes or order a custom aluminum profile. BK-ALPROF is an aluminum profiles supplier, that meets all the needs of your business.
If you still have any questions, please leave us a message. We will be glad to reply to it
Get the full catalog of products and price-list on email
* indicates required field