ALUMINUM TUBING SIZES
At BK-ALPROF, the most popular aluminum tubing sizes are available. In case you need a custom cut length, we will make a product that meets your exact specifications.
7 Easy Steps to Order Aluminum Tubes
- The customer picks the perfect aluminum tubing size;
- Creating a contract by drawing upon the customer’s preferences;
- An invoice is issued on the basis of the specifications;
- The manufacturing of the order begins after we receive 50% of the payment;
- The rest should be paid within five days after we let the customer know that their product is ready to be shipped;
- The order takes 10 to 20 workdays after we get the 50% prepayment;
- After receiving 100% of the payment we ship the product to the customer.
We have more than 20 years of experience and are ready to provide our customers with aluminum shapes cast on top-notch equipment. We measure round tube dimensions in millimeters; below you can see the whole range of our production.
Outer diameter (mm)
Wall thickness (mm)
Ordering Aluminum Tubes of Custom Sizes
BK-ALPROF is a team of professionals that manufactures extruded aluminum tubes of round, square, rectangular, triangular and other shapes made of the 6060 and 6063 alloys. We can provide you with custom and standard aluminum tubes of almost any width and length. To order profile and tube extrusions or to get more information, use the form below, call our managers at +1-718-303-2335 or send us an email at email@example.com – we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Round aluminum tube sizes
From 15 to 60 mm
From 1.0 to 4.0 mm
Our equipment allows us to create aluminum tubes of various sizes and shapes – everything from constructional beams to aluminum framing systems. Besides the construction industry, these aluminum alloys are used in a variety of projects: cookware, transport and different kinds of manufacturing processes. Aluminum is a low-density, lightweight, rather corrosion-resistant metal that is easy to customize and use in both internal and external applications; so our advice would be to utilize this metal at its full potential.
If you still have any questions, please leave us a message. We will be glad to reply to it